Our mandate, as educators, is to prepare students for career success in the future, not the past. This single-minded purpose is why we exist, and what continues to drive and inspire us 20+ years later.
Right now, we’re focused on equipping humans for the 21st Century realities, and the exciting opportunities that’ll arise from the digital explosion and ever-increasing pervasiveness of technology.
Download our 2020 Employability Report here.
How we do this and what we believe in/ethos:
- Teaching VS learning:Education is most valuable when it combines knowledge with practical skills and essential human traits – like creative thinking, negotiation, and empathy – that are becoming increasingly important differentiators and key contributors to career success vs survival
- Real-life ready: we update our content constantly to ensure learnings are aligned not only to current industry needs and reality, but also shifts, trends and changes in the world at large
- Industry relevance: we are in constant partnership with industry leaders as to gaps, needs and opportunities for the workforce of the future
- Meaningful learning/highly employable: Every student, regardless of who they are and what they are studying, must have an enjoyable experience and come out with the essential combo of knowledge and know-how
- Intention to make a real difference/add value: to produce highly-employable graduates who have the competitive edge over their peers, the ability to fast-track their careers, and hopefully become the great creators, leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs of the future
- Private institution: which means we’re not only more agile and responsive, but also less affected by political upheavals (like protests and mass action)
- Designed for 21st Century: focused on preparing humans for amazing careers in the spaces robots can’t invade
- Lifelong learning is a non-negotiable: we cater for everyone, with a range of learning experiences
- School-leavers: Degrees, diplomas and certificates that graduates are highly-employable and have an edge over their peers
- Working professionals: upskilling with online short courses and workshops
- Corporates: focused programmes tailored to address both developing the most productive workforce and satisfying B-BBEE requirements.