Manager: Bespoke Education
POSITION: Manager: Bespoke Education
We’re on the hunt for a Manager of Bespoke Education to join our talented team in Cape Town. You will oversee the quality design, development and delivery of all of our bespoke courses designed for specific industry partners.
Undergraduate, preferably Post-Graduate degree (NQF 8) with a focus on Marketing and Communications or Education.
Experience & other requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years education management experience.
- Experience in learning design (curriculum and delivery development)
- Knowledge of both online and contact education facilitation, including best practice teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing
- Excellent team leader
- Excellent project manager
- Experience with client service - personable to clients
- Experience with learning platforms
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks and requirements
- Competence in using Microsoft Office programs with advanced knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Confidence with software and the ability to learn new packages quickly.
- Ambition and a need for self-development: must be willing to study to a Masters level as well as being mentored.
Day to Day duties:
- Serve on the academic Exco.
- Implement and manage the operational implementation of all strategic objectives for all of Red & Yellow’s bespoke courses - for online or contact mode
- Brief the Programme Development team with development requirements
- Coordinate and manage bespoke courses for Red & Yellow
- Manage the bespoke education team.
- Coordinate and manage the answering of queries from both clients and students on the bespoke courses
- Organize the assessment and moderation of student projects
- Contribute to academic QA processes
- Manage overall communications between programme managers, facilitators and students.
- Reporting on all data gathered at the end of each course presentation.
Planning and Scheduling:
- Create a bespoke courses development and delivery calendar in collaboration with the sales manager and academic exco.
- Recruiting and establishing contractual agreements with course facilitators and assessors.
- Create detailed course outlines and development professional presentations for client approval
- Work with sales on costing for the commissioning client, and a detailed budget for the new course development and delivery
- Coordinating and manage the marking and moderating of assignments for the bespoke
- Develop and implement processes to improve efficiency.
- Understand and implement new processes effectively.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Provide a support channel for commissioning clients with an empathetic and reassuring approach.
- Ensure prompt and considered communications with all commissioning clients and students via emails, telephone calls and online queries.
- Build and nurture strong, life-long relationships between commissioning clients and R&Y.
Third party relationships:
- Initiate, build and maintain relationships with external assessors and facilitators.
Send your application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org