Online Course Consultant
What we’re looking for:
At Red & Yellow, we actively prioritise the right attitude combined with the right behavioural attributes over prior experience (although fantastic prior experience is certainly valued).
- Serious smarts are non-negotiable. Our students are professional, intelligent and driven, and they value high intelligence – both intellectual and emotional – in our advisors.
- A growth mindset and a “can-do” attitude.
- Constant curiosity and hunger for learning.
- Natural sales inclination and confidence.
- Professionalism, patience and kindness. Dealing with people day in and day out can be taxing, and it takes a particular kind of person to keep calm, cheerful and effective.
- Ability to work in a team, and to work under pressure.
- Manage and respond to incoming queries for relevant courses.
- Work progressively to close sales, through execution of email and telephone strategies.
- Employ telesales or equivalent marketing strategies to ensure we reach all leads interested in pursuing studies for our respective courses.
- Manage enquiries and registrations for our portfolio of online courses.
- Liaise with prospective, current and returning students by email, telephone, live chat forum and face-to-face.
- Build and nurture relationships with past and present students and help them identify further suitable courses for them to study.
- Develop a deep understanding of our courses, so that you can meaningfully engage with prospective students and identify courses which suit their needs.
- Assume responsibility for own productivity, manage and update account status reports daily, remain up to date on company projects and ensure company and department objectives are met.
- Manage and maintain your own individual sales pipeline and contribute towards sales pipeline overall.
- Relevant tertiary qualification essential.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience with proven sales experience.
- Prior working experience in an Educational, Customer Service or Sales, or HR or Learning & Development environment is advantageous.
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to the fast pace of the business.
Why work at Red & Yellow?
Life at Red & Yellow is fast-paced, technicoloured and full of fun and energy. We’re a School with serious ambition and a Global vision – we want to be The Most Creative Business School in the World, and we are working hard to achieve this. As a result, we’re growing very fast, innovating and experimenting constantly, and always looking for ways to improve ourselves and our courses for the benefit of our students.
Our Social Promise
We believe that education is the way to change the world – our social promise ensures at least 10% of our students have their studies funded, either through ourselves or corporate bursary-partnership packages. We also have experts who can advise corporates on how to gain optimal B-BEEE ROI benefits, while securing access to talented juniors.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.