Sales Consultant - Online Courses | Cape Town
- Manage and respond to incoming queries for relevant courses.
- Work progressively to close sales, through execution of email and telephone strategies.
- Employ telesales and/or equivalent marketing strategies to ensure we reach all leads interested in pursuing studies for our respective courses.
- Develop a deep understanding of our courses, so that you can meaningfully engage with prospective students and identify courses which suit their needs.
- Manage and update account status reports daily.
- Manage enquiries and registrations for our portfolio of online courses.
- Liaise with prospective students and students by email, telephone, live chat forum and face to face.
- Build and nurture relationships with the past and present students and help them identify further suitable courses for them to study.
- Manage and maintain your own individual sales pipeline and contribute towards sales pipeline overall.
Behavioural and cultural competencies and attributes
- You have a passion for education and a can-do attitude.
- You are a 'hunter' – a natural, talented business development machine who was born to sell.
- Hungry, competitive and obsessed with targets – second best just isn’t good enough
- A real 'radiator'.
- Very strong customer-focus – you are able to build and maintain long-term relationships with customers and have an intuitive feel for what customers want (and what they don’t).
- Excellent negotiation skills – direct and forceful without damaging relationships.
- Curious – you love learning and experiencing new things.
- A brave problem-solver; approachable yet assertive, and a highly effective communicator.
- Proactive and forward thinking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Deadline driven – critical!
Skills, experience and qualifications
- Grade 12/Matric qualification.
- Tertiary qualification (marketing or education would be advantageous).
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- At least two years of work experience, involving email and telephone engagement with prospective clients.
- Proven experience executing telesales strategies.
- Prior experience working in or with education, marketing or technology businesses highly advantageous.
- Practical working knowledge of a CRM system (Salesforce).
Life at Red and Yellow
- Get to enjoy life on our vibrant and inspirational campus with our full-time students while you sell to our online students.
- Sign up for all our online courses for free!
- Reap the financial rewards that our commission structure offers top performers.
If you meet all the requirements as listed above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before the 13th of February 2020.
Our social promise
We believe that education is the way to change the world – our social promise ensures at least 10% of our students have their studies funded, either through ourselves or corporate bursary-partnership packages. We also have experts who can advise corporates on how to gain optimal B-BEEE ROI benefits, while securing access to talented juniors.