Senior Assessment Coordinator (Fixed-Term Contract) | Cape Town
For 25 years, the Red & Yellow Creative School of Business has been teaching students to think creatively and to prepare themselves for successful careers in an increasingly uncertain, digital world. Our Corporate Training team works with South Africa’s best-known organisations to build and deliver training and transformation programmes that equip their teams with the skills they need to thrive in the Digital Age.
The successful candidate will join our ambitious and dynamic Successful Organisations Team (aka Corporate Training Team). You will be responsible for managing the assessment, moderation and verification of our current programmes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing compilation of portfolios of evidence
- Preparing all documents required for assessment, moderation and verification
- Liaising with assessors and moderators – coordinating assessment and moderation
- Preparing verification folders
- Liaising with relevant SETA for verification
- Overseeing verification process
- Train up junior members of staff on assessment, moderation and verification procedures
- Degree or Diploma in a related field
- Knowledge of SETAs and corporate training landscape
- Experience in managing and/or coordinating SETA accredited programmes (MICT would be advantageous)
- Evidence of successful verification for leadership and skills programmes
- Fine attention to detail
- Registered assessor and/or moderator (MICT SETA for National Certificate in Advertising (SAQA ID: 58820) would be advantageous)
Why Red & Yellow?
- Take advantage of our vibrant and inspirational campus
- Sign up for all our online courses for free!
- Join our team of innovative and top-notch people who make things happen
- Friends & family discount on courses offered by R&Y
Our Social Promise
"We are a better business school because we are filled with students from all walks of life.
To ensure we stay that way, at least 10% of our students won’t have to pay for themselves. For every 9 hours you learn with our school, someone less fortunate receives an hour of career-boosting learning."
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to join Red & Yellow, we want to hear from you! Get in touch with us!
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.