Graduate Programme | Cape Town
The Red & Yellow Creative School of Business in Cape Town invites you (amazing graduates from any tertiary institution) to apply to join our graduate programme, which will expose you to new and exciting opportunities within our school and the education sector as a whole. Our next graduate programme will commence in October of 2019.
Work with the best whilst learning from the ground up in a fun, challenging and purpose-driven environment. Red & Yellow is teaching the great creators, leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs of the 21st Century and we are building a formidable team to achieve that mission. We are looking for fresh minds who are intelligent, hardworking and do not confine themselves to the conventional way of thinking. Enthusiast young graduates (from any tertiary educational institution) who actively approach situations and tasks with a growth mindset driven by abundant creative thinking.
Our remuneration package includes:
A basic salary of R10 000 per month, along with the opportunity to enrol in any of Red & Yellow's courses at no charge to you!
A typical day may look like
- Our 12-month graduate programme is split into 3 contracts; two 3-month contracts and one 6-month contract with only the best of the best making their way all the way through
- During the first six months, we will expose you to every element of the school
- In the second six months, should you be accepted, you will be able to focus on a specialty you would like to explore within the business school. This could be anything from instructional design to marketing even to lecturing if you have a passion for it
Have you got what it takes?
- We’d love you to be as experienced and qualified as possible, but we also know that greatness doesn’t always take that path
- A great attitude - you must have a growth mindset and be positive and solutions focused
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done (execute with excellence)
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
We can’t live without
- You must share our values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Location requirement: Cape Town
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
Why Red & Yellow?
- Take advantage of our vibrant and inspirational campus
- Sign up for all our online courses for free!
- Join our team of innovative and top-notch people who make things happen
- Friends & family discount on courses offered by R&Y
- Prime location in the heart of Salt River
- Great coffee shop around the corner
- Generous leave policy
- Flexible working hours
Our seven values define us, guide us, and keep us and our school one step ahead.
These are the things we care about – for ourselves, our colleagues, our customers, and our students. We look to uphold them in every area of our work and evoke them in each other.
Relentlessly Curious: Like a sponge, we don't read and listen and ask questions, so we can get ahead, we do it because we can't help ourselves. We just want to know more, about everything, all the time
Proudly Persistent: We set high standards for ourselves and our school and we have the grit and determination to achieve these goals. When adversity comes our way, we face it head-on
Constructively Challenging: We question everything not accepting anything as a given. We speak and act with respect and intelligence when challenging the status quo
Kindly Respectful: We treat our fellow humans the way we would like to be treated, with goodness and compassion. While we may not agree with their point of view, provided it doesn't hurt anyone, we respect and encourage their right to have it
Boundlessly Creative: New ideas are our lifeblood. We have to be always innovating, always improving and always growing and evolving ourselves, our students and our business school
Excitedly Accountable: We stand up and we want to lead, we pursue the greater good and we get our work done. People can rely on us to deliver to the best of our ability, every time
Intelligently Humble: Egos get in the way. We know we are mere pedestrians in the global village of knowledge and ideas and are always grateful when someone teaches us something
Our Social Promise
"We are a better business school because we are filled with students from all walks of life.
To ensure we stay that way, at least 10% of our students won’t have to pay for themselves. For every 9 hours you learn with our school, someone less fortunate receives an hour of career-boosting learning."
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to join Red & Yellow, we want to hear from you! Get in touch with us!
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the employment equity act.
The next intake begins 1st July 2019.