Senior Training and Development Project Manager | Cape Town
For 25 years, the Red & Yellow Creative School of Business has been teaching students to think creatively and to prepare themselves for successful careers in an increasingly uncertain, digital world. Our Corporate Training team works with South Africa’s best-known organisations to build and deliver training and transformation programmes that equip their teams with the skills they need to thrive in the Digital Age.
The successful candidate will join our ambitious and dynamic Successful Organisations Team (aka Corporate Training Team). You will be responsible for managing the delivery of our online and blended learnerships and skills programmes end-to-end.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the onboarding and roll out process – on both internal LMS and with the SETA.
- Liaising with relevant SETAs to ensure all processes and procedures followed.
- Preparing all relevant Portfolio of Evidence Documents.
- Ensuring timeous delivery of programmes – including, but not limited to content release, assignment release and hand ins, student communication and support.
- Managing the course coordination of assigned programmes.
- Scheduling and attending regular steer co meetings with learnership clients.
- Liaising with Instructional Design team to ensure all content is uploaded on time and workshop material is prepared timeously.
- Coordinating workshops - contracting facilitators and overseeing workshop delivery.
- Facilitating workshops for onboarding and portfolio building.
- Managing assessment and moderation with SETA registered assessors and moderators.
- Developing and tracking Portfolios of Evidence in preparation for verification.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports to clients.
- Managing the verification process with relevant SETA.
- Ensuring all certificates and qualifications awarded timeously and as contracted.
- Build relationships with facilitator networks and relevant SETAs.
- Liaise with Corporate Clients to ensure a premium training experience.
- Deliver a premium student experience.
- Degree or Diploma in a related field.
- Knowledge of SETAs and corporate training landscape.
- Experience in managing and/or coordinating SETA accredited programmes (MICT would be advantageous).
- Fine attention to detail.
- Registered assessor and/or moderator with MICT SETA for National Certificate in Advertising (SAQA ID: 58820).
- Experience in the advertising and marketing industry.
Why Red & Yellow?
- Take advantage of our vibrant and inspirational campus.
- Sign up for all our online courses for free!
- Join our team of innovative and top-notch people who make things happen.
- Friends & family discount on courses offered by R&Y.
Our Social Promise
"We are a better business school because we are filled with students from all walks of life. To ensure we stay that way, at least 10% of our students won’t have to pay for themselves. For every 9 hours you learn with our school, someone less fortunate receives an hour of career-boosting learning."
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to join Red & Yellow, we want to hear from you! Get in touch with us.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.