Videographer | Cape Town
We’re on the hunt for a talented videographer to shoot interviews, marketing videos, live stream talks, edit videos, animated explainer videos, record & edit voiceovers.
You will be part of a dynamic and fast-paced environment, working closely with the Instructional Design team (to produce online course content), and the marketing department for marketing-related videos.
A typical day may look like
- Plan/schedule shoots with relevant lecturers/ interviewees
- Edit video content
- Shoot interviews/ lectures
- Live streaming talks
- Animate 2D animated explainer videos
- Record and edit voiceovers
Have you got what it takes?
- Proven working experience in videography (showreel needed)
- Excellent knowledge and practice in Adobe Creative Suite products
- Conceptualizing and storyboarding skills: from script to final product
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Operating a DSLR camera, setup lighting
We can’t live without
- Outstanding planning, time-management, and problem-solving ability
- Detail orientated
- Deadline driven
- Team orientated/ability to work efficiently with people
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to analyse and objectively give feedback and receive feedback from colleagues and/or leaders
- Project management skills
- Minimum 2 years experience as a videographer
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Products (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
Great to have
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- A degree or certificate in film
- Experience in online learning and/or adult education and relevant principles
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Products (Illustrator, Audition, Character Animator)
- Live streaming experience
- Existing knowledge or expertise in marketing and/or business
Why Red & Yellow?
- Take advantage of our vibrant and inspirational campus
- Sign up for all our online courses for free!
- Join our team of innovative and top-notch people who make things happen
- Friends & family discount on courses offered by R&Y
- Prime location in the heart of Salt River
- Great coffee shop around the corner
- Generous leave policy
- Flexible working hours
Our seven values define us, guide us, and keep us and our school one step ahead.
These are the things we care about – for ourselves, our colleagues, our customers, and our students. We look to uphold them in every area of our work and evoke them in each other.
Relentlessly Curious: Like a sponge, we don't read and listen and ask questions, so we can get ahead, we do it because we can't help ourselves. We just want to know more, about everything, all the time
Proudly Persistent: We set high standards for ourselves and our school and we have the grit and determination to achieve these goals. When adversity comes our way, we face it head-on
Constructively Challenging: We question everything not accepting anything as a given. We speak and act with respect and intelligence when challenging the status quo
Kindly Respectful: We treat our fellow humans the way we would like to be treated, with goodness and compassion. While we may not agree with their point of view, provided it doesn't hurt anyone, we respect and encourage their right to have it
Boundlessly Creative: New ideas are our lifeblood. We have to be always innovating, always improving and always growing and evolving ourselves, our students and our business school
Excitedly Accountable: We stand up and we want to lead, we pursue the greater good and we get our work done. People can rely on us to deliver to the best of our ability, every time
Intelligently Humble: Egos get in the way. We know we are mere pedestrians in the global village of knowledge and ideas and are always grateful when someone teaches us something
Our Social Promise
"We are a better business school because we are filled with students from all walks of life.
To ensure we stay that way, at least 10% of our students won’t have to pay for themselves. For every 9 hours you learn with our school, someone less fortunate receives an hour of career-boosting learning."
If you feel you’ve got what it takes to join Red & Yellow, we want to hear from you! Get in touch with us at email@example.com
Preference will be given to, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the employment equity act.