Early Applications 2018: Terms & Conditions
Applications for 2018 are now open!
All prospective students who submit their complete application by 31 July 2017, are eligible to pay the current 2017 course fees for their first (or only) year of study.
Please read through the terms & conditions for more details, and feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about the offer or your application.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is only valid on applications for the Diploma in Marketing & Advertising Communications (MAC), and BA in Visual Communications programmes starting in 2018
- Complete applications must be submitted by 31 July 2017 in order to qualify
- The offer is only valid for the first year of study (2018) in the case of the BA in Visual Communications
- The offer is valid for the year of study (2018) for the Diploma in Marketing & Advertising Communications
- Upon receiving provisional acceptance, applicants will be required to pay the non-refundable registration fee of R4,000 (MAC) or R6,000 (BA) in order to secure the fee offer and finalise their enrolment on the course
- The registration fee must be paid within 2 weeks of provisional acceptance. Applicants who are late in paying their registration fees will be disqualified from the 2017 fee offer, and will be expected to pay regular 2018 fees for their chosen courses.
- Note that provisional acceptance does not guarantee entry to the programme; applicants are still required to submit their mid-term and final exam results at the end of the year in order to qualify for their programme of study
Complete applications must include:
- A completed skills test and enrolment form (request via email or download online)
- A portfolio of your best creative work (BA only)
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts/most recent results
- A certified copy of your ID/passport (for international students)
For any queries, please get in touch with us on email@example.com or call us on 021 462 1946.