Student Advisor Full-Time Programmes
Red & Yellow Creative School of Business is on the hunt for a Student Advisor to join our vibrant and growing sales team. The successful candidate will work alongside our Fulltime team of lecturers and marketers to grow the school student intake.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create brand awareness and distribute marketing material.
- Coordinate student recruitment and enrolment by having detailed understanding and knowledge of admissions, registration criteria, scholarship/bursary information and registration deadlines
- Respond to online and telephonic enquiries. Serve as the “go-to person” for the recruitment of students and response to queries
- Cold call parents and students to market the school.
- Represent Red & Yellow at career expos
- Schedules appointments and ensure enough calls are made to the database daily and weekly to meet targets
- Achieve all set targets on a daily, weekly, monthly, annual basis, including targeted conversion ratios
- Presents The Red & Yellow Creative School of Business philosophy.
- Perform ad hoc job-related duties as assigned
- Must be passionate about people and education.
- Best suited to a friendly, tenacious, target driven, organised person who works accurately and can handle the pressure
- Time management skills
- An organised individual who is target driven and proactive
- Must have initiative and be able to formulate and implement plans
- Beginner skills or the desire to learn SalesForce & Pardot.
- Minimum one to three years’ professional work experience
- Sales/Marketing experience is an advantage Job-Related Knowledge and Skills
- Brand and product knowledge