03 August 2020
Applications Close: 27 July 2020
Duration: 1 year
- NQF 5 Certificate
Class Fee: ZAR 49 500
Get an accredited NQF5 online-learning qualification without drastic lifestyle changes. There is an increasing demand for specialists who – understand digital marketing strategy, can schedule and manage workflow for integrated campaigns and projects, can optimise digital marketing initiatives using analytics and conversion optimisation.
Designed for experienced marketers: needing to add ‘digital expertise’ to their portfolio and future marketers: keen to ‘get in the game’, but lacking experience or accredited proof of their competence due to circumstance or inability to meet NQF-level requirements.
The programme is broken up into four modules over 12 months (1-3 hours of study per week). You'll walk away with the practical skills and in-depth knowledge you need to become a successful and professional digital marketer, as well as an NQF level 5 qualification that gives you the competitive edge.
1. Introduction to the current marketing environment and today's consumer
- Marketing strategy
- Establishing customer needs
- Presenting ideas and concepts
2. Marketing communication skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Accessing and interpreting data
- Developing tactics
- Integrated brand communication
3. Core - advertising
- Elective: choose between Client Service, or Copywriting (in high-demand from industry)
4. Plan, organise, lead, motivate and control
- Planning and managing resources
- Managing the project team for optimal delivery
- Managing financial control
WHO YOU'LL MEET
Feel so privileged to be a part of this amazing team. When not on the guitar or running, you’ll find me braaiing or playing with my kids.
ROBYN, Instructional Designer
I write online courses and programmes that entice, encourage, and engage students to continue on their learning journeys
SHEETAL, Course Coordinator
I enjoy being able to combine what I love - education, people and all things digital! I am your go-to person for everything course-related.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN ADVERTISING SPECIALISING IN DIGITAL MARKETING PROGRAMME
This fully accredited deep-dive into Digital Marketing will give students industry-relevant knowledge, expose them to international best practice (in the South African context), and teach them theoretical foundations and practical techniques and skills relevant to the digital reality.
- Study flexibly in your own time, and apply your new skills while you work (this programme is done entirely online)
- Content created by industry experts that gives you the knowledge and skills you need to be an effective and professional digital marketer
- Real-world assignments, research projects, written tests & other assessments allow you to use and build upon your skills
- Regular interactive ‘live chat’ sessions with our content creators and other course participants to deepen the learnings and debate issues relevant to each module
To qualify, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Possess a qualification of NQF level 4 or higher
- Basic knowledge of marketing*
- If you do not meet the above requirements, we do have an RPL (recognition of prior learning) process in place at an additional admin cost**. Get in touch with us for more information.
Click the Application button, fill out the short form and we'll email your application form to you. Fill it in, sign and upload; together with your other necessary documents. Now it’s our turn to evaluate your submission and provide feedback.
Once we’ve recognised you have potential, and approved your application, you need to secure your spot by paying your application acceptance fee.