Management Studies:5Marketing:70Creative Production:10Human Studies:15
- Digital Marketing: Introduction
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Content and Copywriting
- Marketing 101
- People Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing: Professional Certification
- Digital Paid Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Entrepreneurship in Action
- User Experience Design
- Graphic Design
- Finance for non-Financial Managers See all Short Courses >
08 July 2019
Registration Closes: 05 July 2019
ZAR 13 500
Converting people to your brand, or getting them to buy your product or service is now so much more complex. Paid media, also known as performance media, enables companies to target the right people, at the right time. Master the skills to leverage Digital Paid Media to market your brand, and achieve the best results. Learn how to drive focused, well planned, and cleverly executed campaigns with compelling calls-to-action. As one article put it, if owned media is the destination, then paid media is the vehicle for getting people there.
This course will teach you how to use digital channels and platforms as a powerful promotional tool by targeting the right audiences – based on demographics, occupation, interests and locations.
Learn from leading industry experts
The key driver is an award-winning digital agency, and together with prolific industry input and our smart education team, we’ve designed an original, 21st Century relevant course.
NMPi – industry experts and Red & Yellow’s knowledge partner: they are experts in strategising, creating and delivering complex campaigns for clients around the globe. Combining innovative technology with smart digital expertise, NMPi works closely with clients on targeted campaigns based on rich data and insights to deliver optimal results. They’ve won a ton of awards, are leaders in the field and highly respected in the industry. Their awards include: Bookmarks, Assegai Integrated Marketing Awards, Drum Dadi Awards, Performance Marketing Awards, Brand Republic Digital Awards, and Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards.
The course is made up of 8 practical modules:
- Module 1: Digital Paid Media Strategy
- Module 2: The basics of paid search
- Module 3: Advanced paid search
- Module 4: Programmatic display
- Module 5: Display details
- Module 6: Tracking and tagging
- Module 7: Optimisation and bid management
- Module 8: Google Marketing Platform
- Learn the basics of paid search
- Set-up, track, budget and optimise paid search campaigns with customer acquisition in mind
- Understand the difference between paid search and programmatic display advertising
- Understand how to use and get the maximum benefit from the Google stack
- Leverage insights from tracking and analysing data to optimise and improve campaign performance
To qualify you need to meet the following requirements:Believe it or not, it's as simple as knowing how to use Google.