- Social Media Marketing
- Project Management
- Digital Paid Media
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Digital Content and Copywriting
- People Management
- Entrepreneurship in Action
- Finance for non-Financial Managers
- Marketing Strategy See all Short Courses >
21 January 2019
Registration Closes: 25 January 2019
ZAR 13 500
You still have time to register! Converting people to your brand, or getting them to buy your product or service is now so much more complex. Paid media, also known as performance media, enables companies to target the right people, at the right time. Master the skills to leverage Digital Paid Media to market your brand, and achieve the best results. Learn how to drive focused, well planned, and cleverly executed campaigns with compelling calls-to-action. As one article put it, if owned media is the destination, then paid media is the vehicle for getting people there.
This course will teach you how to use digital channels and platforms as a powerful promotional tool by targeting the right audiences – based on demographics, occupation, interests and locations.
Learn from leading industry experts
The key driver is an award-winning digital agency, and together with prolific industry input and our smart education team, we’ve designed an original, 21st Century relevant course.
NMPi – industry experts and Red & Yellow’s knowledge partner: they are experts in strategising, creating and delivering complex campaigns for clients around the globe. Combining innovative technology with smart digital expertise, NMPi works closely with clients on targeted campaigns based on rich data and insights to deliver optimal results. They’ve won a ton of awards, are leaders in the field and highly respected in the industry. Their awards include: Bookmarks, Assegai Integrated Marketing Awards, Drum Dadi Awards, Performance Marketing Awards, Brand Republic Digital Awards, and Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards.
Bringing the best of the real world to online learning
Online learning offers many benefits – leading the pack are time-flexibility, convenience and choice. We’re on a mission to transform ‘online learning’ into more of a ‘virtual classroom’ experience – with all of the networking opportunities, human interactions and exposure to real, live lecturers and subject experts.
Filmed videos made available at start of the week.
Real humans have your back
There is a team of real, live people (not bots) dedicated to getting students over the finish line, and ensuring they have the best, most value-adding learning experience. Our Course Coordination team provides motivation and resolves operational issues. Our lecturers and Instructional Designers are always available for more subject-specific questions.
A prized certificate from Red & Yellow is a ‘‘guarantee of competency” that you have industry-relevant knowledge, the practical know-how and human skills so essential for the future.
The course is made up of 8 practical modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Paid Media
- Module 2: The basics of paid search
- Module 3: Paid search in depth
- Module 4: Programmatic display
- Module 5: Display in depth
- Module 6: Optimisation and bid management
- Module 7: Tracking and tagging
- Module 8: Google Marketing Platform
- Learn the basics of paid search
- Set-up, track, budget and optimise paid search campaigns with customer acquisition in mind
- Understand the difference between paid search and programmatic display advertising
- Understand how to use and get the maximum benefit from the Google stack
- Leverage insights from tracking and analysing data to optimise and improve campaign performance
To qualify you need to meet the following requirements:Believe it or not, it's as simple as knowing how to use Google.