Artificial Intelligence and robots are going to replace most of the jobs we know today.
Red & Yellow is the business school where talented people go to develop the career skills they need to thrive in this digital world.
We believe creative thinking is the most important skill of the future and it must be supported by uniquely human abilities such as leadership, adaptability and social intelligence.
We are a Creative School of Business that provides you with the commercial logic to grow successful organisations and more importantly the creative magic to set them apart.
We are teaching the great creators, inventors, leaders and entrepreneurs for the 21st Century.
We will be the most creative business school in the world.
Our mandate, as educators, is to prepare students for career success in the future, not the past. This single-minded purpose is why we exist, and what continues to drive and inspire us 20+ years later.
Right now, we’re focused on equipping humans for the 21st Century realities, and the exciting opportunities that’ll arise from the digital explosion and ever-increasing pervasiveness of technology.
How we do this and what we believe in/ethos:
- Teaching VS learning: Education is most valuable when it combines knowledge with practical skills and essential human traits - like creative thinking, negotiation, and empathy - that are becoming increasingly important differentiators and key contributors to career ‘success vs survival
- Real-life ready: we update our content constantly to ensure learnings are aligned not only to current industry needs and reality, but also shifts, trends and changes in the world at large
- Industry relevance: we are in constant partnership with industry leaders as to gaps, needs and opportunities for the workforce of the future
- Meaningful learning/highly employable: Every student, regardless of who they are and what they are studying, must have an enjoyable experience and come out with the essential combo of knowledge and know-how
- Intention to make a real difference/add value: to produce highly-employable graduates who have the competitive edge over their peers, the ability to fast-track their careers, and hopefully become the great creators, leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs of the future
- Private institution: which means we’re not only more agile and responsive, but also less affected by political upheavals (like protests and mass action)
- Designed for 21st Century: focused on preparing humans for amazing careers in the spaces robots can’t invade
- Lifelong learning is a non-negotiable: we cater for everyone, with a range of learning experiences
- School-leavers: Degrees, diplomas and certificates that graduates are highly-employable and have an edge over their peers
- Working professionals: upskilling with online short courses and workshops
- Corporates: focused programmes tailored to address both developing the most productive workforce and satisfying B-BBEE requirements.
For almost a generation, we’ve produced astounding alumni who’ve gone on to lead industries and contribute to progress in the marketing, advertising and communications sectors.
It's because of our firm conviction that creative thinking, above all else, is the key human skill that equips our students to forge fantastic futures.
It’s the reason Bob, Brian and Allan (the Ogilvy crew) started Red & Yellow in 1994, and it’s still the most important reason why we exist.
For the next generation, and from this strong and respected foundation, we’ll expand into broader business and offer lifelong learning that’ll equip professionals for career success in the 21st Century.
Our 25th birthday celebration was one for the books!
With great music and, delicious food and even better company, we celebrated our exceptional founding fathers, valued contributors, wonderful students, and our extended Red & Yellow family - our treasured alumni of the last 25 years.
Missed it? Or want to relive it? Check out the highlights
These 7 values define us, guide us, and keep us - and our school - one step ahead.
- Relentlessly Curious: Like a sponge, we don't read and listen and ask questions so we can get ahead, we do it because we can't help ourselves. We just want to know more, about everything, all the time
- Proudly Persistent: We set high standards for ourselves and our school and we have the grit and determination to achieve these goals. When adversity comes our way, we face it head on
- Constructively Challenging: We question everything not accepting anything as a given. We speak and act with respect and intelligence when challenging the status quo
- Kindly Respectful: We treat our fellow humans the way we would like to be treated, with goodness and compassion. While we may not agree with their point of view, provided it doesn't hurt anyone, we respect and encourage their right to have it
- Boundlessly Creative: New ideas are our lifeblood. We have to be always innovating, always improving and always growing and evolving ourselves, our students and our business school
- Excitedly Accountable: We stand up and we want to lead, we pursue the greater good and we get our work done. People can rely on us to deliver to the best of our ability, every time
- Intelligently Humble: Egos get in the way. We know we are mere pedestrians in the global village of knowledge and ideas and are always grateful when someone teaches us something new
JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM!
We are looking for some fun, dynamic and downright talented individuals to join various teams across our fast growing company. See below for more details about the specific roles available and if you feel you have the combination of logic and magic we are looking for, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
Work with the best whilst learning from the ground up in a fun, challenging and purpose-driven environment. Red & Yellow is teaching the great creators, leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs of the 21st Century and we are building a formidable team to achieve that mission. We are looking for fresh minds who are intelligent, hardworking and do not ...
We are looking to build on our already awesome network of experienced, passionate freelance Training Facilitators and Lecturers to join our Corporate Training Team and help us deliver against our mission of teaching the great creators, entrepreneurs and inventors for the 21 st century....
The successful candidate will join our ambitious and dynamic Successful Organisations Team (aka Corporate Training Team). You will be responsible for consulting with – and developing and selling training solutions to – new corporate clients, leveraging Red & Yellow’s range of world-class programmes and courses. ...
We’re looking for a dynamic go-getter, who is an absolute chief at customer service, and in addition, someone that will create memorable student experiences, highlighting the value that online education can add to any ambitious professionals’ career....