How to Secure SETA Funding | Webinar Recording
Accessing SETA funding can seem daunting. It’s filled with complicated jargon and the process is downright confusing, but it really doesn’t need to be. There’s no reason for your business to miss out on SETA funding to train your people and – at the very least – recover 20% of your SDL payments back in cash.
To help you, we hosted a Securing SETA Funding webinar on Tuesday 12 May, and we’re excited to share the recording with you here.
In the webinar you’ll learn about:
- The SETA landscape
- Where your monthly Skills Development Levy (SDL) goes
- How SETA funding works, and what kinds of funding are available
- What you’ll need to submit to SETA to secure funding (WSPs, ATRs and LOIs)
- How training and SETA funding can benefit your B-BBEE scorecard
- What Red & Yellow can do to help you get the most out of your funding
To download the presentation, please fill in the form below.
We’re also going to be launching a SETA Funding Guide in the coming months, so watch this space!
If you need assistance in making your SETA submissions, or want to find out more about our Bursaries, Accredited Online Courses, Learnerships and Custom Programmes, please drop us a mail at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.