How does an email marketing strategy work?
Learn everything from why you should use email, to the entire email marketing process, to regulations, to email design, to tracking results, to optimisation…and more.
Having an email marketing strategy is crucial to being able to send out effective emails, and for creating and delivering an impactful email campaign. With this guide, you’ll know exactly what to do.
Email marketing has the highest potential ROI – because it is measurable and highly targeted.
If it’s not used effectively it can also alienate your audience and damage your brand/business, so it’s important to figure out what you want to achieve, and who you are talking to.
This tool is an important part of any digital marketing strategy.
Below are two (of many) important things for you to consider:
An email campaign is a series of digital marketing touchpoints you send out to multiple people within a targeted audience cluster, all at once. Some important things you’ll need to know about are:
- Subject lines
- Automated emails
- Retention based emails
- Lead-generation emails
- Value-driven emails and resources
- Email regulations
- Goals and measurements
To creative effective emails, your design efforts are crucial. If done well, you connect with your audience and build trust. Things to consider here:
- Customising your design based on audience segmentation
- Brand awareness – is your brand going to be recognisable?
- How is your design connecting to people?
- Is your design guiding people to look at the important things (goals) within your email?
- Are you using images, videos or any other kind of visual aids to convey information?
- If you had to cover up the logo, would your audience still recognise it as your brand?
Email isn’t dead. It’s one of the few marketing channels we can use to build an authentic connection with the humans that keep our businesses alive. Download the pdf guide to get more in-depth and step by step information on how to create and roll out your email marketing strategy.
PS. If you have any questions or you’re interested in hearing from us, you can contact us directly, or sign up to our newsletter.
Oops! We could not locate your form.