Starts: 01 February 2018
Registration Closes: 16 January 2018
Duration: 2 years
- NQF 7 Advanced Diploma
Cost: ZAR 66 000
Advance your skills. Accelerate your career. You’ll learn how to strategise, analyse, justify, create and implement digital marketing strategies and campaigns, using a variety of tools and online best practices. Designed for marketing graduates and professionals, the course can be studied part-time, online over 2 years.
You’ll walk away with the practical skills and in-depth knowledge you need to become a successful and professional digital marketer, as well as a NQF level 7 qualification that gives you the competitive edge.
The programme is broken up into three modules over 2 years (18 hours of study per week). You'll walk away with the practical skills and in-depth knowledge you need to become a successful and professional digital marketer, as well as a NQF level 7 qualification that gives you the competitive edge.
Practical component: Each module is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to graduate the course as an effective and professional digital marketer. Real world assignments, research projects, written tests & other assessments will enable you to use and build upon your skills.
Theoretical component: You'll learn how to formulate a marketing strategy in the digital age, how to create effective digital marketing assets, and how to use earned and paid digital marketing tactics to be a successful and professional digital marketer.
1. Marketing Strategy in a Digital Age
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Market Research and Behavioural Economics
- Web Analytics and Data
- Client-Agency Relationships
- Personal Branding, Presentation and Influence
2. Creating Effective Digital Marketing Assets
- Project Management
- Web Development, Design and UX
- Digital Copywriting
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Content Marketing
3. Earned and Paid Digital Tactics
- Social Media Strategies and Platforms
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Digital CRM
- Digital PR and Crisis Planning
- Media Planning and Online Advertising
WHO YOU'LL MEET
I’ve built companies, driven innovative projects for huge corporates; but changing the world…through education, is definitely the most rewarding.
Feel so privileged to be a part of this amazing team. When not on the guitar or running, you’ll find me braaiing or playing with my kids.
I write online courses and programmes that entice, encourage, and engage students to continue on their learning journeys
From psychology, teaching and content development, I now create learning material to encourage engagement and effective learning.
I enjoy being able to combine what I love - education, people and all things digital! I am your go-to person for everything course-related.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The first of it’s kind to be offered by an African institution, the NQF level 7 distance-based Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing will provide you with a unique and highly sought-after qualification and skill set, opening the doors to employment in the industry and enabling career advancement.
- Study flexibly in your own time, and apply your new skills while you work
- Content created by industry experts that gives you the knowledge and skills you need to be an effective and professional digital marketer
- Real world assignments, research projects, written tests & other assessments allow you to use and build upon your skills
- Regular interactive ‘live chat’ sessions with our content creators and other course participants to deepen the learnings and debate issues relevant to each module
To qualify, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Possess a qualification of NQF level 6 or higher
- Basic knowledge of marketing*
*Please note that if you do not have prior marketing knowledge or experience, you are required to complete or commence a basic marketing course, workshop or similar programme before the start date for the diploma. The Red & Yellow Digital Marketing short course is a suitable option, but you are welcome to choose any programme that will fulfil this requirement.
Download your enrolment form by clicking the Application button. Fill it in, sign and upload; together with your other necessary documents. Now it’s our turn to evaluate your submission and provide feedback.
Once we’ve recognised you have potential, and approved your application, you need to secure your spot by paying your registration fee.