27 July 2020
Applications Close: 20 July 2020
Duration: 2 years
- NQF 7 Advanced Diploma
Class Fee: ZAR 66 000
The first of its kind to be offered by an African institution, 2-year NQF 7 qualification will equip you with highly respected and sought-after skills that will open the door to countless career opportunities. Created by leading industry experts, you’ll gain world-class knowledge and expertise you need to be an effective and professional digital marketer. Benefit from the flexibility to study in your own time and benefit from applying what you learn to your daily tasks.
The programme is broken up into four modules over 2 years (1 hour of study per day). You'll walk away with the practical skills and in-depth knowledge you need to become a successful and professional digital marketer, as well as a NQF level 7 qualification that gives you the competitive edge.
Practical component: Each module is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to graduate the course as an effective and professional digital marketer. Real world assignments, research projects, written tests & other assessments will enable you to use and build upon your skills.
Theoretical component: You'll learn how to formulate a marketing strategy in the digital age, how to create effective digital marketing assets, and how to use earned and paid digital marketing tactics to be a successful and professional digital marketer.
1. Marketing Strategy in a Digital Age
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Market Research and Behavioural Economics
- Web Analytics and Data
- Mobile Marketing
2. Creating Effective Digital Marketing Assets
- Project Management
- Web Development, Design and UX
- Digital Copywriting
- Search Engine Optimisation
3. Content Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Strategies and Platforms
- Email Marketing
- Personal Branding, Presentation and Influence
4. Online Advertising and Relationship Management
- Client-Agency Relationships
- Digital Customer Relationship Management
- Digital PR and Crisis Planning
- Media Planning and Online Advertising
WHO YOU'LL MEET
Feel so privileged to be a part of this amazing team. When not on the guitar or running, you’ll find me braaiing or playing with my kids.
ROBYN, Instructional Designer
I write online courses and programmes that entice, encourage, and engage students to continue on their learning journeys
JEANDRI, Head of Education
3 most valuable lessons on the knowledge journey: the best sight is insight, science is golden, and well done is better than well said.
SHEETAL, Course Coordinator
I enjoy being able to combine what I love - education, people and all things digital! I am your go-to person for everything course-related.
ABOUT THE ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING PROGRAMME
The first of its kind to be offered by an African institution, this NQF level 7 online-learning programme will provide you with a unique and highly sought-after qualification and skill set, opening the doors to great career-advancing opportunities.
- Study flexibly in your own time, and apply your new skills while you work
- Content created by industry experts that gives you the knowledge and skills you need to be an effective and professional digital marketer
- Real-world assignments, research projects, written tests & other assessments allow you to use and build upon your skills
- Regular interactive ‘live chat’ sessions with our content creators and other course participants to deepen the learnings and debate issues relevant to each module
To qualify, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Have a qualification of NQF level 6 or higher
- Basic knowledge of marketing*
- If you do not meet the above requirements, we do have an RPL (recognition of prior learning) process in place at an additional admin fee. Get in touch with us for more information.
*If you want to review all the digital marketing training courses and programmes, here’s a handy infographic to highlight the benefits you’ll get from each.
Click the Application button, fill out the short form and we'll email your enrolment form to you. Fill it in, sign and upload; together with your other necessary documents. Now it’s our turn to evaluate your submission and provide feedback.
Once we’ve recognised you have potential, and approved your application, you need to secure your spot by paying your registration fee.