12 November 2018
Registration Closes: 09 November 2018
- Red & Yellow Certificate of Completion
ZAR 9 600
Content is a critical part of any marketing strategy, and businesses that fail to recognise its importance will be left behind. The 10-week Digital Content and Copywriting course covers the strategic copywriting and content creation skills necessary to plan, create and implement an effective digital content strategy.
At the end of this course you will be able to set up a content marketing plan and manage communities across various platforms and channels with the end goal of building strong, trusting brand-consumer relationships.
The course is made up of 8 practical modules:
- Module 1: An Introduction to Digital Content
- Module 2: The Basics
- Module 3: Content Planning
- Module 4: Copywriting Basics
- Module 5: Copywriting for Media
- Module 6: Community Management
- Module 7: Managing Up
- Module 8: Optimisation
- Understand your online audiences, where they are, what they want and how to engage with them.
- Learn how to create engaging content that generates a true value exchange with your customers
- Become proficient at managing communities effectively
- Produce a portfolio of various content types like podcasts, blogs, web copy, social media content etc